Bleach Hollow Flash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Spiritualist and Modified Soul feature requests.

Go down

Some Spiritualist and Modified Soul feature requests. Empty Some Spiritualist and Modified Soul feature requests.

Post by Insolitus Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 am

I'll just split this into two sections like a torn-in-half person on the game.

Modified Souls:
Illusions. How about giving them a later ability to toggle a click ability to place clones that move around and seemingly attack people (and show damage numbers, but do no damage)? They should die within a couple of hits, though.
Mimicry. This one's more essential. I'd like a "Release Power" (whatever you want to call it) verb that activates releases such as Shikai without typing in the call and name, and then upon a second use, the Bankai without typing anything in. This would ease copied form handling quite a bit and may just allow you to use Vollstandig or Letzt while masquerading as a Quincy. And, if you'd like, a level 350-400 ability that temporarily copies techniques at full mastery would be amazing. Like, I use the ability, someone uses Byakurai in front of me, I can fire Byakurai up to three times using the Byakurai verb and then it vanishes until I copy it again. Maybe add a limit of having only two copied abilities at a time.
For Power/Strength, why not add a leaping kick that does a minor knockback with a small cooldown? Like a dash attack that can't be spammed, but goes four-six tiles and knocks back one-three tiles with something like 1.5x attack in damage.

Spiritualists:
I was hoping you'd do something fun for the weapons like the two kids Urahara has working at his shop. A Jintabat and a Reicannon would be awesome. Maybe give the Reicannon a toggle feature where you can change firing modes (machinegun, shotgun spray, rockets that you click to fire, concentrated beams that pierce) and the Jintabat a couple of good techniques, like a powerful downswing that stuns temporarily and a sideswing which knocks the person not back, but to the east/west if facing north/south, for example.

Insolitus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum