Bleach Hollow Flash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decreasing Lag: Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Decreasing Lag: Ideas Empty Decreasing Lag: Ideas

Post by Origami Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:10 am

Explanation

Basically the lag have been intense these days, crashes are gone because i turned off Firewall but the lag is still there, so basically i will be going to the verge of the idea and qualify which things would decrease lag and not matter in the entertainment of this game, please bear with me.

Ideas

• Removing the useless spirits which stand around in Soul Society
  • Removing useless buildings which almost no one ever sees in Soul Society
  • Fixing all of the Shinigami squad houses because some might move you into a wall when you enter them
  • Decreasing the hostile mobs in every world and making diagonal movement for captain mobs only
  • Decreasing the number of objects in Soul Society and making a main house where everyone can train
  • Make White only spawn when there are more then ten players online in the hollow world
  • Deleting mobs which you can talk to but don't have any purpose
  • Making all of the insides in a building smaller so less objects and tiles are registered
  • Deleting all of the procs and placing them with proper code which doesn't involve procs

More ideas will be entered in once i have ideas, i will help with this if needed.
Origami
Origami
Admin

https://bleach-hollow-flash.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Decreasing Lag: Ideas Empty Re: Decreasing Lag: Ideas

Post by Maleficum Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Fixing all of the Shinigami squad houses because some might move you into a wall when you enter them (Accepted).

The rest of them are rejected.
Maleficum
Maleficum

Back to top Go down