Bleach Hollow Flash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Duty [Horror]

Go down

Single Duty [Horror] Empty Single Duty [Horror]

Post by Origami Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:11 am

Prologue

It was a beautiful day while i was walking through the woods as i saw a house brown colored made out of oak wood, a door made out of the same wood but painted in a dark green color, skies painted in the color of bright turquoise while the oak trees just sat down on the ground.

I knocked on the door while hearing a slight cracking sound in the house and stood there on a brown door step before a dark green colored door waiting to enter as a old man opened his door slightly to take a peek outside, i could only see a dark blue eye gazing upon me as he let me enter in, as far as he knew he thought i was a doctor, but i really wasn't, i was there to rob him.

Chapter: I - The Lesson

As soon as i would come in i would sit down on a stone bench which looked particularly old, this old man seemed to be poor and old, it was better to end his life, further more i needed the money more then the old man did currently.

I walked to the kitchen and acted like i had to pick some bandages for his eye which was stabbed earlier by another thief on the streets, but i really did not obtain any bandages, rather, i was traveling to a destination to end this mans miserable life.

I took out a a sharp knife and stared at the old man with a blinding dread filled look on my face and told him to lie down for a second, i told him that it would only sting for a second and that he would suffer no more when i was finished.

He laid down on the stone bench as he closed his other eye to prepare for a small sting, but what he didn't expect was that a knife suddenly unleashed upon his appendix, with a angry and cracking sound the man wanted to scream but i held my other hand on his throat to choke the sound back in coming from his mouth, i stood there smashing the knife into his body as he tried screaming for help, it must've hurted a lot, but it was my only option.

When the duty was done i cut off his fingers slowly as i heard his bones cracking down and collapsing, i flushed them through the toilet with a muffled sound coming from the pipes of the toilet, cut him into meat and poisoned the flesh while i fed it to the old mans dog, after the dog died i knew i had still left one part of his body, his last eye to remember me that life will always be a survival of the fittest, i cut his dog into pieces and flushed the meat through the toilet, knowing no one would suspect or even care about this old man, but only to remember the screams that still haunts this house until this day, it remembers me of a single fact that i learned in my entire life, life is just a game finished by death.

Chapter: II - Lasting Fear

I stood there before my mothers chamber hearing screams which could awaken even the night itself, but i was afraid about what i would encounter when i opened the door, and that is exactly how i heard my mother screaming the entire night, after it finally stopped but without sleep i had to go to school but i skipped and told my mother i was sick which i wasn't, this night the same screams were encountered and i had enough of it i entered the door only to find my own father which was supposed to be divorced to my mother smashing my mothers face in, i took up my courage and ran at him and threw him off her while i stomped him in his face he tried to get up and throw me away, he walked away from home after that and i heard my mother cry on the phone about what happened, but the police couldn't do anything without proof, so i decided what i had to do, i had to end that fucker myself.

Three days later he came back home like nothing happened, in the night when they were sleeping i walked down and took a kitchen knife out of the drawer to cut open that throat i always wanted to cut open for revenge, but perhaps i could make him suffer i would think, with silent steps i would head up the stairs to my mothers chamber and ask my father to come with me for a moment, with an annoyed face he would step up and follow me while silently calling me all kinds of words in annoyance of waking him up, only to suddenly get stabbed in the back and have a sack thrown over his face and choked slowly to dead while he was being stabbed in the ribs, followed up with a kick to the face i would smash a stone i found on the ground against his head for four times to make sure that he was dead, his screams weren't heard because i choked them back in his throat, but perhaps my silent laughs could be heard, that could be a possibility, i had to cover this up quickly.

I would not touch his corpse but rather get out a lighter from the kitchen to burn his corpse, any flesh that was left would be thrown into the bin and the blood would be drying up into the dirt, to make sure that no one would suspect anything i would clean the dirt with paper for a moment and bury the knife while cleaning its handle so my finger prints wouldn't be seen even when buried up, i knew all of this because i saw so many syndicate series and police series on the old television in my mothers living room.

Acting like nothing happened i would silently step into the door only to find my mother sitting at the table watching television, she asked me where my dad was and i told her that he left and that i had to check out the fences for a minute, i hope my mother will be happy forever from now on.

Written by Mario Pfaff
- Please constructive criticism and honest opinion, thank you for gazing upon my small book, more chapters will be released soon.
- Disclaim, these are all fictional characters.
Origami
Origami
Admin

https://bleach-hollow-flash.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum